Friday, November 27, 2009

Some Days

I wake up and the sun is fairly bright. Other days I wake up and it's not. Today is one of those days that it's not.

I feel horribly sad. Ovewhelmed.  Not sure what direction to go at this point. It just is not a good time. I was fine. Things had started to tie themselves up into a little box and I was ok with the little box. But now I feel like the box has been blow apart and spewed into a million little pieces.  Why? Why does this happen?

I want to be even and steady. I want to be calm and serene. I don't want to be chaotic. I don't want to feel like I'm a failure at everything in the world. Yet, here we are. But then the universe responds and I feel a little better.

"Promise me you'll always remember you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think." - Christoper Robin to Pooh.
"On this day God wants you to know... that it's time you stopped hiding from life, and said yes to the adventure of being alive. Enough of the routine already. Go on, have an adventure, - do what you always wanted deep within your heart. Do what brings you alive, and the universe will open doors where there were only walls."

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just finished reading everything here. At least I think I did. But alas, I wanted to comment. I found your family blog on the list of blind bloggers and from there found this blog. I was hooked. I've been just leaving it up for days now, reading through it when I'm eating my daily popcorn ;)

    I had to tell my friend about you, because if I hadn't known you weren't her, I would have thought you were her. I asked her yesterday if she was reading and she exclaimed yes! She is just like me! I went on to explain how I found you, and how your husband is blind and how you adopted a blind child and she screamed, I just read about them in People!!!

    I feel happy that I found you in a completely different way from your celebrity ;)

    I even blogged and said I found a great blog but wasn't going to share you yet. I love your honesty. I love how you write. I just think you're awesome.

    Just wanted to share that. Can't wait to read more! Not sure I know how to subscribe with that RSS thingy so if you comment back and I ignore you, I'm not doing it on purpose :)

    ReplyDelete