Thursday, December 3, 2009

Death and Renewal

Beauty_and_Death_Unmasked_by_incoldmirrors

These are dark, dark days. Today I spent crying, in between interviewing, thinking how i'm going to do it on $10/hour. Wondering why growth requires change. Finding myself upset at people that care about me. Yet still keeping the world at a distance.

I know I'm vague. I don't care. I will eventually come completely clean but by that point you would have guessed.

I feel like I'm dying. I feel like every dream, every hope, every chance is dying. I ache the way I ached when my uncle died. Like the bottom fell out of my world and my equilibrium is shot. I don't have any where to grasp.

I can't even effectively blog about this.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had consoling words. I feel like anything I might try and say would be empty since you don't know me, and I don't know you and I don't know what's wrong.

    Just wanted to say someone out there is sending good thoughts and hoping you find some solace in this crazy effed up world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ro - Sometimes it's as simple as saying hi because there are no right words. The silence the search for right words creates is more damaging. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete