Friday, February 6, 2009

Sunny Day

You have to love a beautiful, sunny, Colorado day in the park. 

 

[caption id="attachment_257" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Sheer joy!"]Sheer joy![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_258" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="riding on the bouncy toy thing that I don't know the name of!"]riding on the bouncy toy thing that I don't know the name of![/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_259" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Feeling the grass and the leaves. Eating a few strands too. hee hee."]Feeling the grass and the leaves. Eating a few strands too. hee hee.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_260" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="I love the light spectrum captured in this image. Plus he was just so happy with all the grass in his hair!"]I love the light spectrum captured in this image. Plus he was just so happy.[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I finally tracked you down! Your son looks so happy. I absolutely loved your advice to people adopting an older child as their first parenting experience. Very funny :) I am so glad you introduced yourself- it appears that we have alot in common. I will keep reading and you do the same. So jeaolous of your warm day! Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks sooo different then when we met!!!!

    ReplyDelete