Thursday, April 2, 2009

Staying Alive

I know I'm a bad, bad blogger. In all honesty, I just don't know what to say. I feel overwhelmed again. It's a constant change in working with Pandu and adjusting to it. It's difficult and I'm feeling weighed down by the responsibility of it all. I thought this would get easier, but it hasn't. Well, ok, in some ways it has gotten easier. He is a little person now. I'm not very good with other people and I'm not sure how good I'll be in setting an example for him. So yeah I feel like I could f*** this up at any moment. Time for a break. A commercial break. Preferably a Funjet vacation break. We have been happy photo snapping fools though. 

 

[caption id="attachment_395" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="More tree climbing. Pandu loves it and Jason loves it too."]More tree climbing. Pandu loves it and Jason loves it too.[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_396" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Pandu on Jason's shoulders. I love it. Early spring is always so beautiful here in Colorado. You never know what you'll get snow or shorts weather."]Pandu on Jason's shoulders. I love it. Early spring is always so beautiful here in Colorado. You never know what you'll get snow or shorts weather.[/caption]

 

 

[caption id="attachment_397" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Only I would consider this a family portrait. No one is looking at the camera but I love the angle and the sun shining on everyone's face, especially Pandu. So sweet."]Only I would consider this a family portrait. No one is looking at the camera but I love the angle and the sun shining on everyone's face, especially Pandu. So sweet.[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment