Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thoughts & Words.

I search for what to think. I search for what to feel. I search for a way to make it stop. But the searching just makes it worse.

It's better to hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

Being who am I seems like such a lonely prospect. Because how do you move forward in being who you are when everyone already loves you for what you are not? Is it more important to be loved and lonely or to be hated and happy?

Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.

Sigh. I spent weeks discussing this with a therapist when I was 25 and about to graduate from college. But the fact is, I am just as afraid to succeed as I am to fail. If I don't try then I don't risk either. 13 years later and I guess it's safe to say that I decided not to try. My back against the wall, the demons lunging at me, then I decide. Thankfully I think I've made some good decisions but but but but I haven't. I made the easy route decision. How do I move forward without waiting until the demons come chopping?

I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

That something is to find a way to move forward without hurting anyone. Change hurts.

you can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the piece on the floor and move the fuck on. Tupac.Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment