Thursday, December 10, 2009

Truth 2.0

Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

Truth...

  • I have no idea what I'm doing.

  • I am terrified of being successful.

  • I'm afraid no one will love me if they knew how truly imperfect I am.

  • I always took the easy route because I was afraid to put my neck out. I still am.

  • I'm still 12.

  • I want to go back home and start all over again.

  • I don't want to hear anyone's opinion on what my path should be.

  • I long to be a hermit so I can run away and hide.

  • I want to live at a hotel so I can have my meals delivered, my bed made and my bathroom cleaned for me.

  • I stay up til 2am because I need to be exhausted to sleep.

  • I smile to myself a lot and when I do I feel better.

  • I know exactly what I need to do but I don't do it because I'm afraid that no one will understand.

  • Other people's approval of me is more important than my own approval of me.

  • I stopped living my life for me a long time ago.

  • I'm afraid that I'll be perceived as selfish if I start thinking of me first. But I'm more afraid that I've forgotten how to think of me at all.

  • I hate that I can't escape my brain.

  • I'm afraid that people roll their eyes at me and find me narcissistic, when in actuality I'm just trying to figure it all out and not go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment